First edition points for 333.1?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Oct 21 17:36:08 EDT 2004

Folks,

In going through material to add to Dogeared, I found a note from
Scott Conove (Hi, Scott!) calling my attention to the need for a
Toledano Guide update regarding 333.1, Lawrence's Sons and Lovers. I
need verification before I enter it. Here's his comment:

"On page 52, 5th line from top (#333.1/Lawrence/Sons and Lovers) I
believe the proper spine type is 8.  This would change the current 11
spine listing.  I recently picked up a copy of this title which has
an introduction by Kazin and lists "415" titles excluding
Steppenwolf, dating it to the Autumn of 1962."

Thanks much,
--
Scot Kamins, ABR
Specializing in Brokerage Services for Home Buyers