Current Dogeared Membership Count is 11 (plus me)

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Oct 21 13:05:10 EDT 2004

Folks,

First, my thanks to those collectors who have joined Dogeared. I
appreciate the quick response.

We currently have 11 charter members. These are folks who have
PayPaled membership payments or who have e-mailed me that their check
is on the way.

The breakdown is:

First Catalog Benefactors: 5
Boni & Liveright Sustainers: 0
First Edition Supporters: 4
Else Fine Collectors: 2

Note that the membership number BLS-1 is still available since no one
has joined at that level. (You'll see on the Membership Page that I
posthumously awarded it to Ogden Nash, but he won't mind giving it
up.)

There are another dozen folks who said on this listServ that they'd
join - I'm waiting to here from them, and I fully expect to do so
soon. I'm trusting that I'll hear from undeclared members of this
listServ soon. I'll keep you posted.

I'm updating pages at the Website by putting in place stockpiled
contributions. They won't all be finished by the time we relaunch,
but things will be presentable.

Thanks much,
--
Scot Kamins, DCE-1