How do you sort your MLs?

Murry or Carolyn Spector candm at eskimo.com
Mon Oct 18 10:03:46 EDT 2004

I start with the Boni-Livright books without covers. These are in
alphabetical order by author. Following that are the small MLs with cover by
number. The rest of the regular MLs with covers are by number, then the
giants with covers by number. Now that I have about 600 of these things, I'm
not as quick at finding a specific book as I used to be, however I have
Henry's guide to look up the author and find the number.

Murry Spector