Theoretical Inquiry Concerning Dogeared

Robert Sanger rsanger at sangerswysen.com
Sun Oct 17 01:26:17 EDT 2004

Scott,

I think the web site is a true asset to collectors and should be retuned
to active service if possible.  It took a lot of work and should not be
lost, if possible.

I am sending my $20.00 contribution by PayPal now.  If you do not
reactivate the site, consider it a contribution toward your prior good
work and the enjoyment you have provided us to date.

Best regards,

Bob Sanger

Robert M. Sanger
SANGER & SWYSEN