Correct DJ for Augie March first?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Oct 7 19:46:43 EDT 2004

Folks,

I have a first of Bellow's The Adventures of Auggie March but I'm not
certain it's the correct DJ. What should the back of the DJ look like?

Thanks,

The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in
their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms or other types of
arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection
of taxes and dues, and tends to permit uprising.

                        Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Shogun of Japan, August 29, 1558