Sale very successful - many titles left

Morris, Terry Terrence.Morris at gisinfosystems.com
Thu Oct 7 15:00:51 EDT 2004

Hi,

I recently came across a ML Giant(G-16) of Look Homeward, Angel with
dust jacket that seems to me to be a giant flex. The jacket is very flex
like a solid color bar at the top and bottom of jacket. The type of art
work seems similar. The verso gives me the Scribner's copyright date of
1929 plus a brief publishers note of this edition and then a list of 15
giants the last one being Don Quixote . Cerf is the publisher. The book
itself seems to be of flexible boards (forgive me for not knowing the
technical terms).

Can anyone shed some light on this one. I have never heard of a flex
giant?

Thanks

Terry