Sale very successful - many titles left

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Oct 4 13:01:03 EDT 2004

Folks,

A big ongoing "thank you" to all the folks who have bought pieces of
my ML collection. The scarcest titles sold quite quickly, and folks
have (in general) been fun to deal with.

I still have quite a few giants and buckrams left, as well as a large
number of giant and post-1939 (and a few earlier) first editions. I
also have more common titles and non-firsts in #5 bindings and later.
Send your want lists for specific titles.

Thanks again,
"Don't look for fire sale prices - just fairly priced well-described books."