Dogeared.com for sale

Allbooks at aol.com Allbooks at aol.com
Sat May 8 12:31:17 EDT 2004

In a message dated 5/7/2004 3:02:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kamins at dogeared.com writes:
Folks,

Other interests, both personal and professional, are calling me away
from Dogeared. I no longer have the time to maintain or upgrade the
site. So the entire Dogeared website, name, good will, and databases
are up for sale. I haven't figured out a price yet, but if you have a
serious offer to make, please contact me.

Dogeared gets on the average 500 hits daily from serious book
collectors. Potential buyers can review the current and historic
stats at

http://www.dogeared.com/stats .

--
Scot Kamins, ABR
Specializing in Brokerage Services for Home Buyers

Don Ramsey
ALL BOOKS CONSIDERED http://www.AllBooksConsidered.com
10408 Montgomery Ave., Kensington MD 20895 (301) 929-0036