Dogeared.com for sale

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri May 7 15:01:23 EDT 2004

Folks,

Other interests, both personal and professional, are calling me away
from Dogeared. I no longer have the time to maintain or upgrade the
site. So the entire Dogeared website, name, good will, and databases
are up for sale. I haven't figured out a price yet, but if you have a
serious offer to make, please contact me.

Dogeared gets on the average 500 hits daily from serious book
collectors. Potential buyers can review the current and historic
stats at

http://www.dogeared.com/stats .

--
Scot Kamins, ABR
Specializing in Brokerage Services for Home Buyers