Modern Library Mini

GORDON NEAVILL aa3401 at wayne.edu
Mon Mar 22 23:23:15 EST 2004

There were six minis, all published in 1996:

Bulfinch, Cupid and Psyche and Other Fables
Colette, Bella-Vista
Donne, Going to Bed and Other Poems
O'Hara, We'll Have Fun
Twain, Diary of Adam and Eve
Wilde, Salome

There was a short-lived fad for paperback minis at this
period.  I have a feeling Penguin Books started it, but I'd
have to check to make sure.  The ML jumped on the fad as it
was fading, and the initial list of six titles was the
last.  The six titles were displayed in cardboard display
cases supplied by the ML and sold for $1.99 each.

Barry Neavill