different torchbearer

GORDON NEAVILL aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sat Mar 13 13:24:42 EST 2004

This torchbearer was first used on another 1928 title,
(Proust, Swann's Way) and was also used on a number of ML
titles published in 1929.  I call it torchbearer B.  I
distinguish 30 torchbearers used between 1925 and the
relaunch of the series in 1992.  There are 15 different
designs; the other variants consist of the same design in
different sizes.

Barry Neavill