IS THERE ANOTHER FLEX DJ FOR DEATH COMES FOR THE ARCHBISHOP OTHER ...

GORDON NEAVILL aa3401 at wayne.edu
Fri Jun 18 21:35:50 EDT 2004

This looks like the Knopf edition, not the ML.  It's larger
than the ML format, the ML never used this jacket, and you
can see an edge of the bright green Knopf binding under the
jacket. I don't know why it's described as the ML edition.
You might want to ask the seller -- I think it's just a
mistake.

The ML jacket echoes the jacket of the Knopf edition and
uses the Knopf cover art by von Schmidt.

Barry