IS THERE ANOTHER FLEX DJ FOR DEATH COMES FOR THE ARCHBISHOP OTHER ...

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Jun 18 21:23:14 EDT 2004

At 8:44 PM -0400 6/18/04, John wrote:
>Šthen the one on Scott's site?  Ebay has item 6905184776 for six
>Willa Cather books, including one described as ML but with a jacket
>slightly different from the copies I have.  It ends Friday at about
>9:00 PM but can be viewed using the completed items feature.  I
>copied the file and expanded it, but am uncertain.

That's clearly different. The color of the title is different and
some of the design elements are also different. Here are the
comparative web pages:

http://www.dogeared.com/authors/cAuthors/catherJackets.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6905184776

I've not seen that jacket before.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch.
Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
                                 - Benjamin Franklin