What Cheer?

BookEditions at aol.com BookEditions at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 12:29:46 EDT 2004

Good luck selling the ML Turner book at $30! I put a signed first edition of
the original publisher's book on Ebay for $100 and didn't get a bite, so it
sits in my private library. Guess I didn't get the right person at the right
time :)
Les

In a message dated 7/27/2004 11:23:50 AM Central Standard Time,