VIRUS ATTACHED TO AN EMAIL FROM MODLIB@ALGOL ETC!?!?

John jwol at fast.net
Thu Jan 29 08:24:29 EST 2004

In a batch of eMails I received this AM, two were infected with the
W32.NOVARG.A at MM.VIRUS virus.  One of the eMails is from the modlib
listserve, or at least it appears to be.  Note that it indicates it was
sent from the ML listserve on my behalf.  Any thoughts from the list
serve moderator?  My regularly updated Norton Anti-Virus picked it up.
For your information, I am responding to the eMail I received, sans the
infected virus.

John Wolansky
jwol at fast.net