No subject

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Jan 12 16:47:21 EST 2004

I don't usually point out eBay auctions, but this one is a good one
for ML collectors:

Volume 1, Number 1, 1979 of  PRINTING HISTORY, The Journal of the
American Printing History Association is up for auction on eBay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3580057574&category=45123

This issue contains Barry's excellent article on the Modern Library,
"The Modern Library Series: Format and Design, 1917-1977"

Reprints of this article are $25 from JAPHA as noted in the FAQ, so I
wouldn't bid above that:

http://www.dogeared.com/FAQpages/generalFAQ/faqInfoSources.html

--
Scot Kamins, ABR
Specializing in Brokerage Services for Home Buyers