Where have all the Neietzsche DJ's gone?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Jan 5 23:56:38 EST 2004

At 9:27 PM -0500 1/5/04, Gordon Neavill wrote:
>Scot,
>
>Good timing!!  Your message came through about an hour after I packed a
>balloon cloth copy with Henry's Dj 4 to scan tomorrow--along with three more
>B&Ls and the 4 ML Paperbacks you need.

Amy Comeau just sent me a Neietzsche DJ 4 from 1931, but the rest
will be terrific!

Thanks much,

"... one in every score of those who actually read sterling books do
so with comprehension of their author. ... Remember those who
purchase to follow the fashion, to impose upon their neighbor, or
even to flatter themselves; think of those who wish to make cheap
presents, and those who are merely pleased by the outer aspect of the
volume.
                           - George Gissing