Where have all the Neietzsche DJ's gone?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Jan 5 18:23:03 EST 2004

Folks,

In going through the FAQs this afternoon, I noticed a reference to
Neietzsche's Thus Spake Zarathrustra. This staple of the series ran
from 1917 through 1970. There may be 14 bindings plus at least six
dust jackets for this title. Yet we have only two dust jacket
variations in the database.

Shameful.

Please check to see if you have one of the missing styles and e-mail me a scan.

Thanks,

"Modern Library books are intended to be read and not just to be
stuck away in bookcases like old sets of Balzac and Victor Hugo..."
                    - Bennett Cerf