Book Tour

HTatML at aol.com HTatML at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 14:40:53 EST 2004

I recently traveled south to San Diego from San Francisco. About 50% of the
street stores I knew had closed. ML difficult to find. Acres of Books in Long
Beach had quite a lot of ML, most without dj, but managed to find several
Balloon cloth in djs at $8.00 each including firsts. Regular ML (not firsts) in dj
with such great titles as Shaw's plays and Corneille were selling for $12.00
each in dj!! Guess which I bought!
I found a few stores that were not on line and in these I found a few good
titles very reasonably priced.
In San Francisco about 50% of the street book stores have closed in the last
7 years.
Still, I can always find a few ML now and again. Most I reject because of
condition. Unless they are very rare I don't touch them if they are below NF/NF.
Balloon cloth have to be at least VG?VG.

Henry at Books etc
Books etc
PMB 395,
298 4th Avenue,