ML titles from the 50's and 60's

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Feb 8 19:19:33 EST 2004

At 6:52 PM -0500 2/8/04, BFisher928 at aol.com wrote:

>But after reading the postings over the last couple of months,
>  I'm now of the opinion that this small group of books has very little value -
>no dust jackets and they're not old enough?

Sadly, it's true. ML's from the 50's and 60's without dust jackets
have practically no dollar value. But your kind offer may make some
ML'er very happy!

Regrets,

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch.
Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
                                 - Benjamin Franklin