Little Leather Library

gpaho gp.aho at verizon.net
Fri Dec 31 20:29:00 EST 2004

Hi Mr. Kamins,
I'm a retired professor who recently got on this web-site because I have few
hundred MLib's, collected--quite unsystematically-- several years ago when I
made summer trips to Maine, and now I'd like to find out if I have anything
unusual therein.  Most have dj's, and I have several of the early soft
bindings, and some duplicates that I'd perhaps like to trade.  Any advice
would be appreciated.
Thanks.  Gary L. Aho, in Tigard, OR, gp.aho at verizon.net