New Features for Dogeared Members

GORDON NEAVILL aa3401 at wayne.edu
Fri Dec 31 10:40:36 EST 2004

Other useful sources are Contemporary Authors and the
Dictionary of Literary Biography, which consist of hundreds
of print volumes.  These are available electronically in
many academic and public libraries, but the publisher's
licensing agreements generally require library affiliation
(library card holder or a currently registered student or
faculty member) to have access to the electronic versions
through a library's online catalog.  This means you can't
establish a direct link from Dogeared to these resources.
Contemporary Authors and DLB are part of the GaleNet family
of databases; depending on how the online catalog is set up,
you can locate these resources directly under title or
through GaleNet electronic databases.

Barry