New Features for Dogeared Members

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Dec 30 18:35:31 EST 2004

Ron!

THERE you are! I was starting to get worried about you.  :-D

>These additions are truly valuable and fun.  As always, many thanks for
>your dedication and hard work on the site.

You're welcome. I'm really enjoying finding the links. The
biographies are especially fun and challenging - sometimes there is
absolutely no info about an author, at other times finding the info
takes an amazing amount of digging, and sometimes the amount of info
is staggering. I'm really learning a lot.

>As to author bio and book content/review links priorities, I would suggest
>that we do the more obscure authors/books first since it is often harder to
>find information on them than it is on the more well known authors.  For
>example, W. L. George and "Bed of Roses", 75.1.  It might also be useful to
>give priority to books that were controversial ("Bed of Roses" fits that
>bill as well, I suppose) for one reason or another.  The downside to this
>approach is that it might be harder to find web links to the more obscure.

At the moment, I'm going through them mostly in alphabetic order.
(I've just finished Howard Fast, but I haven't transferred him to the
Website yet. First pass on A-E authors, however, are all up.) I'll
have George up before the weekend is out.

If you have other specific authors you'd like to see done first, just
let me know.

Great hearing from you - and have a terrific new year!

--
      `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
       (@@)