New Features for Dogeared Members

Ronald Thoman rgthoman at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 30 11:19:28 EST 2004

Scot,

These additions are truly valuable and fun.  As always, many thanks for
your dedication and hard work on the site.

As to author bio and book content/review links priorities, I would suggest
that we do the more obscure authors/books first since it is often harder to
find information on them than it is on the more well known authors.  For
example, W. L. George and "Bed of Roses", 75.1.  It might also be useful to
give priority to books that were controversial ("Bed of Roses" fits that
bill as well, I suppose) for one reason or another.  The downside to this
approach is that it might be harder to find web links to the more obscure.

Ron Thoman

Information":