REDUX: Schreiner "Story of an African Farm" HC DJ

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Dec 13 14:10:58 EST 2004

I said:

"I quite agree with Joe. A sophisticated collector would rather have
your copy than a first. I know I certainly would!"

This is NOT to imply that any manner of collecting is more
valuable/worthwhile/valid/fun than any other manner!!! Far be it from
me to even suggest such a thing. I have always believed that
collecting - say - jacketless Blumenthals is just as valid a
collecting pursuit as seeking First Catalog pieces. (It may not be as
successful a pursuit, but it's just as valid.)

--
      `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
       (@@)