New page at Dogeared

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Dec 10 19:06:52 EST 2004

Folks,

In an effort to cut down on the amount of Dogeared e-mail that you
get, I'll be posting changes to Dogeared on Dogeared itself rather
than e-mailing you about them.

I've added a new page called "Dogeared Updates & Additions Log."
Located in the General section of the Dogeared Home Page (although
it's of most use to registered Dogeared members), it lists - well -
updates and additions.  Entries are listed (from 12/01/04) in reverse
order so it's easy for you to tell what's been added or changed since
you last looked.

Check it out at:

http://www.dogeared.com/General/changeLog.html

By the way, some of you will get this message twice - once from the
ML ListServ and once from the Dogeared Members list. This is because
not everyone on the ListServ is a registered member, and not all
registered members are ListServ members.

--
      `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
       (@@)