Tracking anomalies

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Sun Dec 5 23:22:16 EST 2004

A modest proposal:

I propose that someone (like Otscay Aminskay) create a repository on
dogeared for variations and anomalies which are, in effect, updates or
additions to the Toledano book.

Henry's book is a most excellent and thorough reference, but continued
puttering about with this Modern Library stuff reveals the occasional
volume or dust jacket that doesn't conform to the known standards. Seems
like we need a reference on the site where such anomalies are documented in
some sort of organized way. The paying member of dogeared.com could refer
to this section of the site to pencil in known differences or errata to
his/her Toledano book.

My contribution of the moment:
I've got a Selected Poems of Emily Dickinson with a #9 or #10 spine, but
the same blind cover stamp as the earlier printing with the #8 spine.

-Michael

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569

   Books & materials subject to prior sale, order by e-mail or telephone.
   Prices are net USD, payment by PayPal to archetype at 20ants.com,
   or international money order/check with order. Indiana pays 6% tax.
   Institutions invoiced. Books returnable in 10 days: contact us first.
   Domestic S&H: $3.50 1st book, $1.00 per additional book by USPS
   at Media rate. International, Priority Mail, or other carrier by quotation.
   books, individually and in lots,  specialties are non-fiction & literature
   Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)