Which is the real 1st Franklin jacket?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Sep 1 12:46:21 EDT 2003

I have just pulled from the Internet a somewhat distorted image of
the 1932 text version DJ of the Benjamin Franklin autobiography. I've
reconstructed it - albeit poorly - and added it to the Franklin  page:

http://www.dogeared.com/authors/fAuthors/FranklinJackets.html

Tolendano doesn't mention a text version of this jacket, but this one
has the requisite 200 titles listed on the DJ inverse. Note the
difference in the text on the DJ front.

SO which is the correct 1st dust jacket - the textual one, as I claim
on the page (arbitrarily), or the pictorial one?

--
Scot Kamins, ABR
Specializing in Brokerage Services for Home Buyers