Who has the 1929 gift set Nana?

Barry Miller bmillerasc at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 30 19:20:22 EST 2003

John Krygier's comment clarifies something for me. About 18 months ago I
bought the boxed set of Renaissance Romantics at a used bookstore for $20.
The slipcase and the three books were in fine condition. But the bindings
were not Keratols, they were T5 flexis. The jacket designs were as shown by
Scot, except that the three jacket colors were, respectively, a pale red,
blue and green. I subsequently sold the set at a modest profit to a ML
collector friend.

Barry Miller
bmillerasc at worldnet.att.net