New Dogeared Article: 1928 & 1929 Gift Sets

Ron Thoman rgthoman at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 29 12:23:39 EST 2003

Great to see the illustrations of these sets.  Thanks, Scot.

I realize these are probably very rare, but can someone address how rare
they are, as individual volumes, and as sets in their boxes.  I've never
seen a real example of either.  And what would the values be on those?

Ron Thoman

the images from the unusual 1929 expressionist-jacketed  gift set. Here it
is, coupled with images from the 1928 keratol set:

> http://www.dogeared.com/Rarities/giftSets.html
>
> --
>
> Scot Kamins
>
> "Great spirits have always encountered
> violent opposition from mediocre minds."
>
>                                    -Albert Einstein

Ron Thoman
rgthoman at earthlink.net