1st edition confirmation points needed

HTatML at aol.com HTatML at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 10:34:30 EST 2003

In a message dated 11/18/03 1:16:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kamins at dogeared.com writes:
"Seven Gothic Tales"  and "Lust for
Life" are flex/balloon (#7) bindings, but are the larger size
of the later hardcover Blumenthal (#8) bindings.  The
endpapers are blank, even though "Endpapers designed
by Rockwell Kent" is noted on the reverse of the title page.
This must have been Kent's minimalist period.
As far as I know this first came in an overzsized balloon cloth with First
edition indicated. White endpapers. I have also seen, I think, a balloon cloth
book with same indicators.

Henry at Books etc

Books etc
PMB 395,