FAQ published, Toledano Update Page Updated, "Book Notes" Coming

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Nov 25 18:59:58 EST 2003

Folks,

I have published the FAQ with a link from Dogeared's home page. I'll
be adding to it later in the week.

Also, I have updated the Guide Extensions/Corrections page with
everything I found throughout the archives (except the DJ Types,
whose updates I suspended some time ago), including all the
variations we discovered. Let me know if I missed anything.

Finally, I am working on a new and most amusing feature called "Book
Notes." A book note is a little window that pops up when you click a
tiny icon next to the book number above a given dust jacket image.
The note contains info about that title - perhaps 1st edition points
missing from The Guide, or how the book happened to be included in
the series, or the number of copies printed in the 1st and subsequent
editions, or gossip about the author and hir relationship to the
publishers, and so on.

I shall now take a nap.
--
      `\|||/                     Scot Kamins