When did "Counterfeiters" get The Journal?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Nov 24 18:03:56 EST 2003

Folks,

I've been working on getting the Tables of Guide Corrections up to
date (except, of course, for the dust jacket entries which I have
decided to abandon). I found this entry in the Archives from John
Krygier:

"Also, I am a bit confused as to when [Gide's Counterfeiters] was
revised as ML #327 (Gide's Journal was added and
the number changed) - Henry's Guide says 1962, but Scot shows a 1955
copy of #327.  Must be a typo
somewhere."

Anybody have the answer?

--
Scot Kamins, ABR
Specializing in Brokerage Services for Home Buyers