Bunch of new stuff on Dogeared

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Nov 24 00:08:16 EST 2003

Thanks to John Krygier who's been almost as busy on Dogeared stuff
this weekend as I have. He submitted a new DJ, updated the Buckrams
Extant page, and reviewed a mess of FAQs. Here's the new stuff:

New FAQs for Book Blocks and The Guide, plus updates for several Bindings FAQs
http://www.dogeared.com/General/faq.html
Please review these. I'm working on the eBay section, which is the
last batch before officially publishing the FAQ page with links on
Dogeared.

Updated list of Buckrams Actually Seen
http://www.dogeared.com/Identifiers/buckramsExtant.html

Euripides II - 315  (1970)
http://www.dogeared.com/authors/eAuthors/EuripidesJackets.html

Practice with intent, surrender the outcome.