FAQ Project: Bindings section up

Allbooks at aol.com Allbooks at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 14:16:15 EST 2003

In a message dated 11/22/2003 4:37:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kamins at dogeared.com writes:
Folks,

I've added FAQs for the Bindings area. Check 'em out and send feedback please:

http://www.dogeared.com/General/faq.html
Scot,  Is there some file that would enable me to print all or most of your
FAQs/ML website, as a single run, rather than clicking and printing on each
individual question?

I am one of those perverse individuals who has neither time nor inclination
to read extensive personal material from the office computer screen, much
preferring to tote the printout to the local diner for prandial consumption.

Don Ramsey
ALL BOOKS CONSIDERED http://www.AllBooksConsidered.com
10408 Montgomery Ave., Kensington MD 20895 (301) 929-0036