Moliere 78.1-78.3

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Wed Nov 19 22:35:54 EST 2003

The Fergusson introduction was written for MLCE in 1950 and added to the next regular ML printing.  The earliest printing I've seen with the new introduction is spring 1954, but there may be an earlier one.  Waldo Frank's notes about each play were also omitted when his introduction was dropped.

Barry Neavill