Greene erratum added to copyright page?

dmenkin119 at aol.com dmenkin119 at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 17:05:14 EST 2003

I  Have a copy of this book and the copyright page is-
     First Modern Library Edition , september 1967

     Copyright,1955,by Graham Greene

     All rights reserved under International and
     Pan-American Copyright Conventions, Published in
     New York by Random House, Inc

     Reprinted by arranggement with the Viking ,Press Inc

     Manufactured  in the United States of America

     The Modern Library is published by Random House, Inc

That is all there is on the page.  I hope that helps
                 Dave Menkin