Greene erratum added to copyright page?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Nov 19 16:00:57 EST 2003

First, thanks to the folks who answered my last question about Lust et. al.

Here's another question:  The First ML Edition of Greene's The Quiet
American had an erratum laid in at the copyright page. It read "First
Published in England by William Heinemann, Ltd./ Distributed in
Canada by Random House of Canada Limited, Toronto."

I have the first, but not a subsequent printing. Has the contents of
the erratum  been added to the copyright page in subsequent additions?
Read what you collect. I mean, they ARE books!