1st edition confirmation points needed

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Tue Nov 18 18:29:18 EST 2003

True.  I have both in balloon cloth first printings.

The Kent endpapers couldn't be enlarged without making new plates so these
larger volumes were published without printed endpapers.  Earlier volumes
that were slightly larger than usual had Kent endpapers with a white border,
but they would have looked pretty bad surrounded by a larger white space and
were therefore omitted.