FAQ Project: Two more categories up

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Nov 16 17:15:09 EST 2003

Folks,

I've done the first pass on the Firsts and Dust Jacket sections of
the FAQ. Please review and and send comments & corrections.

http://www.dogeared.com/General/faq.html

As I was reviewing the list of intended questions in all the
sections, I realized that much of the stuff dealt more with general
book collecting than with ML in particular. I have removed those
questions and instead give a link to a really great site that deals
with such things.

Also I took out a lot of questions that I realized would be of little
value or were outside the scope of what I've concluded a FAQ should
be. The list you'll see reflects the current questions I intend to
cover. Bring up more questions if you think they belong in the FAQ
and we'll discuss them.
--
Scot Kamins, ABR
Specializing in Brokerage Services for Home Buyers