DJ Project: New contribution and New Features

By the Book bythbook at nycap.rr.com
Thu Nov 13 20:35:25 EST 2003

A question:

How different must a variant jacket be for inclusion in The Great Dust
Jacket Project?

I have a copy of An Anthology of American Negro Literature, circa 1936 - 236
titles listed - and the jacket has blue edging rather than the red in the
image on the website.

It's here if you're interested - some chipping & soiling, but BLUE edging.
Not red.

Jon