DJ Project: New contribution and New Features

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Nov 13 13:56:32 EST 2003

Folks,

I was complaining the other day about titles without image
representation in the Dust Jacket Project data base. Sharon Biederman
sent me an image of "Mary, Mary" from 1918, now available for viewing.

"Gee - who wrote that?" you ask. I'm not telling you. But you can
look it up yourself using Dogeared's newest feature, indexes by book
title!

http://www.dogeared.com/Identifiers/titleIndexRegs.html

Scroll down to the title, or use your Browser's Find function; then
click the title.

I've also constructed indexes (indeces?) for Giants and Numbered Paperbacks:

http://www.dogeared.com/Identifiers/titleIndexGiants.html

http://www.dogeared.com/Identifiers/titleIndexPBs.html

I constructed these puppies because I was really tired of using
Google to see who wrote some book: I found that I remembered the
title, but couldn't think of the author (and thus couldn't look it up
easily in The Guide).

And no, I haven't abandoned the FAQ project; I just needed a break from it.

Enjoy,

Read what you collect. I mean, they ARE books!