Clarification on yesterday's request

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Nov 11 13:07:24 EST 2003

Folks,

Yesterday I sent out the following request:

>While working on an as-yet unannounced feature addition to Dogeared
>I was shocked - SHOCKED! - to discover that we have no examples
>of the following two dozen (or so) titles. If anybody has one
>  of these titles and a scanner/camera,
>please announce here that you'll be sending it right along. Thanks!

Several folks thought I was requesting copies of the books themselves
and have kindly offered to send them to me. What I need is an
electronic image (JPEG, at least 150 DPI) of the front of the dust
jacket for the dust jacket project data base.

Many thanks to the kind collectors who offered me the books
themselves. We are indeed a generous bunch!

Read what you collect. I mean, they ARE books!