THIS IS FOR YOU

JAMES jamesonyia01 at mail.com
Sat Nov 8 23:57:05 EST 2003

UNION BANK OF NIG. PLC
COPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
MARINA LAGOS
NIGERIA.

ATTN:MD/CEO

Sir,

I AM JAMES ONYIA a Senior Manager at UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC here
in Nigeria.Though we have not related in the past, I am compelled by
the important nature of the opportunity at hand to contact
you so that we can explore avenues for cooperation in this
mutually rewarding project.

A very wealthy deceased customer of our bank, Mr. Talbot
Camara,a Sierra Leonean and one time minister for natural resources
in that country left some large amount of money in a special
domiciliary account with our bank. Since his death in 1999, in his
Will which has just been made available to us by his Lawyer and

family,
he
shared his other wealth located in some other bank accounts
judiciously among his family members and local welfare organizations,
but requested specifically that the money in this account with our

bank
be allocated 100% to a foreign organization or individual trustee who
will utilize it strictly for charity.

In this Will also, he gave sole authority for the
nomination of this foreign trustee to his personal Lawyer - Mr.

Donald
Lukeman and the Head of the Domiciliary Account Department of my

bank,
which position I am occupying at the moment. So, the choice of a
foreigner for this project is in strict compliance with the WILL of

the
deceased account holder who believes that the fund will be better
utilized by a foreign trustee since there will be no
interference or manipulation by local authorities.

Due to the exigencies of Nigerian legislation, there became
the need to acquire a Letter Of Administration from
the Nigerian Probate Registry to give legal impetus to
the execution of this Will in Nigeria. For this reason, the
execution of this WILL could not materialize until last month when

the
court in Nigeria issued the final Letters Of Administration.

Having secured this Letter Of Administration from the
court, the authority for the appointment of an administrator for this
fund now lies solely in my hands and that of the Attorney. Both of
us (Myself and the Attorney) have met several times over this issue
and have agreed mutually among ourselves to transact this
inheritance in a way that will be beneficial to
us, and the foreign trustee.

In fact, we have decided to utilize only 40% of this fund
for charity while reserving the rest for ourselves. After deducting
the
overall cost (both foreign and local) incurred in executing this
project, whatever balance left from the outstanding 60% will be
shared equally between myself, the Attorney and the foreign partner
who will assist us to receive this money as the appointed trustee.

Also, the foreign partner will receive in addition to his
share, the 20% earmarked for Charity under the strict agreement that
this part must be spent for Charity through him or his organization

in
compliance with the wish of the late account holder.

My reason for contacting you therefore, is to solicit for
your cooperation in this project so that your name or that of
your company can be used as the appointed foreign trustee to whose
care this money will be transferred.

However, it may require that you shall be physically
present here in Lagos, Nigeria with my assistance to complete the
necessary procedures. There is absolutely no risk involved as we have
the copy
of the Will and  Letters of Administration to back the transaction.

But
you must also understand that a transaction of this nature and
magnitude
requires absolute secrecy so that no one else hears about it
especially, our mutual agreement  to utilize and disburse this fund

as
stated in the
paragraph above.

If you accept to offer your cooperation for this project,
please reach me urgently through my email address to enable me
give yu the full schedule of the transaction. You should also provide
me with your private telephone and fax numbers for intimate
communication.

Best Regards,

JAMES ONYIA.