FAQ Project: Need more feedback on "Toughest Titles"

Jimmy Williamson jwslaw at jimmywilliamson.com
Wed Nov 5 00:13:33 EST 2003

just to say 'good job' on the faq's
thanks
jw

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-modlib at algol.owu.edu [mailto:owner-modlib at algol.owu.edu]On
Behalf Of Scot Kamins
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 3:06 PM
To: modlib at algol.owu.edu
Cc: j b krygier; Sharon Biederman
Subject: Re: FAQ Project: Need more feedback on "Toughest Titles"

I love the suggestions folks are making on this topic. I agree that a
good solution may be to remove the individual titles and stick with
categories.

Check it out now:
http://www.dogeared.com/FAQpages/faqToughestTitles.html

Also, I've incorporated feedback into the other FAQ's:
http://www.dogeared.com/General/faq.html

Send more feedback! AS soon as we reach consensus on changes, I'll
move on to construction the First Editions section.

--
Scot Kamins, ABR
Specializing in Brokerage Services for Home Buyers