FAQ Project: Need more feedback on "Toughest Titles"

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Nov 3 16:06:26 EST 2003

I love the suggestions folks are making on this topic. I agree that a
good solution may be to remove the individual titles and stick with
categories.

Check it out now:
http://www.dogeared.com/FAQpages/faqToughestTitles.html

Also, I've incorporated feedback into the other FAQ's:
http://www.dogeared.com/General/faq.html

Send more feedback! AS soon as we reach consensus on changes, I'll
move on to construction the First Editions section.

--
Scot Kamins, ABR
Specializing in Brokerage Services for Home Buyers