Newbie etiquette question

J Godsey gods at attbi.com
Mon Mar 31 21:40:19 EST 2003

Where I am brand new to the list, I wouldn't dare answer a collector question , but THIS, This i can anser.

No, it's bad form to do this in a blatant i-just-want-to-use-your-shop for-research-kinda-way.

HOWEVER if you talk to the bookseller abotu yoru task before you whip out your notepad or pda, they will probably HELP you in this
task.
Booksellers LOVE to show off our knowledge, and if you show you have some to share, we will forgive you for the research part.
ANd buy ONE book before you leave, and not a buck one from the box by the door either.

J. Godsey
14 Pleasant St.
Methuen, MA 01844
978-725-0073
gods at attbi.com

Selling books since 1980
Member of the IOBA - Independent Online Booksellers Association
Publisher of Sic, the Book Humor magazine
http://home.attbi.com/~gods/sicmagazine/
Distributors of "Book Deodorizer"
http://home.attbi.com/~gods/deodorizer/