"facsimile" DJs on rare MLs

Printmat at aol.com Printmat at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 14:20:34 EST 2003

In a message dated 3/26/2003 5:33:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jbkrygie at owu.edu writes:

> But still curious what people think about 'legit'
> reproduced DJs in general...

OK if it's a freebie: if offered as a buyer's incentive, I would take the
facsimile'd copy over one with no jacket at all if both were in the same
condition at the same price -- the facsimile would be interesting
historically, or a little like getting a xerox of hard-to-find bibliograhical
or biograhical information thrown in with the book. I wonder how much a stamp
collector would value a color facsimile of a rare stamp.

Bob