Pricing recent MLs

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Mon Mar 17 22:34:25 EST 2003

I only sell current ML firsts at the cover price. Also,I only buy
current ML firsts (when I can find them) I see lots of remainder ML
copies around but,none are first editions. Also,I have noted a new class
of ML collectors that only collect the current series,I suspect them to
be young,not with a price guide,not of this list,not with much money.
I agree with you,a complete list of all hardbound new titles should be
listed with the first edition cover price.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY AND EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY BOOKS