Pricing recent MLs

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Mon Mar 17 21:33:17 EST 2003

I collect the 90's+ books in addition to the older series and while I agree
pricing on these volumes would not contribute as much as pricing on the
older issues, I would hope to see a list of up to date releases, perhaps
with first printing pointers, if only the first printing DJ price.  Mr.
Toledano's guide included the 90's releases in both the "Regular ML by
Number and Extended Title" and "ML Listed by Date of First Publication" and
I have found both lists useful with the 90's releases.

John Wolansky